WANNABEES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By entering to our premises, you agree to be bound at all times to abide by the following terms and conditions:
All parents/guardians acknowledge that Wannabees is not a supervised play centre and accept full responsibility for the supervision of children in their care at all times. Parents/guardians also agree:
(a) To enter to the Centre at their own risk;
(b) To read and understand the operating rules displayed around the centre and will adhere to them;
(c) To accept responsibility for the carrying out of the safety rules and regulations posted in and around the Centre and explained by the staff members.
(d) They indemnify and hold the Centre harmless against all claims, actions, suits, demands, costs, expenses, including all legal costs and expenses in any way arising out of the use of the Centre’s equipment caused by their own negligence or that of a child in their care, or by negligence of any other person whatsoever or arising out of the condition of the equipment or the use to which it is put;
(e)The Centre will not be held responsible for any accidents and is not liable to them or a child in their care, whether for breach of contract, contractual duty or negligence, for any loss or damage that they, or a child in their care may directly or indirectly sustain or suffer arising from defects in or miscalculations, breakdown or failure of performance of the equipment, and hereby release the Centre from all claims and demands in respect thereof.
(f) I and/or the children in my care maybe photographed whilst at the centre and such photos may be used for promotional purposes. I will notify staff should I not wish this to occur.
(g) I will not take photos of any children other than mine.
WANNABEE’S SAFETY RULES
- SOCKS must be worn in soft play area. ENCLOSED SHOES must be worn in all rooms
- No abusive or rough play
- Children are NOT allowed to take any item OUT from any room
- Children MUST TIDY UP the room after use
- Children are NOT allowed to TAKE HOME any item from Wannabees
- Children under 4 y.o. are NOT ALLOWED in rooms unless SUPERVISED by parents/guardians at all times.
- Care is expected when using all items in the rooms.
- Wannabees is a NUT-FREE centre.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the centre (only baby food and birthday cake acceptable)
- No food & drinks are allowed in play structure and rooms